For an America that Works!
Republican Presidential Candidate Thaddeus McCotter
Principled * Conservative * Leadership
'The core of our inheritance from our Founding Fathers is that our liberty is from God, not the government.'
—Congressman Thaddeus McCotter
Republican Presidential candidate Thaddeus McCotter: Fighting for You!
Our American Dream is endangered.
Our free republic is tested by threats and stagnation, and daily we feel we are witnessing the dismantling of America. Overseas, our brave troops fight on foreign soil to defend our freedom and expand liberty to the oppressed. Iran is on the brink of obtaining a nuclear weapon. Experts also tell us the 21st Century will belong to the People's Republic of China - a communist, nuclear armed dictatorship.
At home, 14 million people are unemployed, over 30 million are underemployed, inflation is rising, and real wages are declining. Big Government & Big Business believe they are bigger than We The People. American voters wonder if they matter any more.
Let me assure you that you matter - more than ever.
Amidst these challenges, we must strengthen freedom for future generations. Yes, it will be a hard road to better days, but will will rise to the occasion because as Americans we are at our best when challenged. We will rebuild an America that works. A nation that inspires the world with the achievements of a free people. America's strength and salvation remains the grace of God, and the virtuous genius of you, her sovereign citizens.
And we start now!
Our Shared Principles
1. Our liberty is from God not the government
2. Our sovereignty is in our souls not the soil
3. Our security is from strength not surrender
4. Our prosperity is from the private sector not the public sector
5. Our truths are self evident not relative.
Join the campaign today!
PO Box 530788
Livonia, MI 48153
Meeting America's Challenges
"There are a lot of people out there worried that the American dream is in danger" Thaddeus McCotter
To meet America's challenges, We The People will:
- Restructure a failed Big Government into an effective, innovative self government through ending Washington's debt explosion that is causing our nations fiscal implosion
- Restructure the "Big Bail Out" Banks on Wall Street so capital can flow to Main Street, strengthening economic growth.
- Reform federal entitlement programs - Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid - to preserve the social safety net and promote self-government and fiscal responsibility for future generations.
- Advance maximum domestic energy production, including drilling, coal and nuclear - to stem inflation, create jobs and cut our foreign fuel dependence.
- Secure our borders, oppose any amnesty, punish employers who cheat to compete, end "Sanctuary Cities", curb taxpayers' money flowing to illegal immigrants, promote English as our officially shared language, and fairly fix the broke immigration system to keep America the welcoming beacon for all who yearn to breath free.
- Conserve our cherished institutions of faith, family, community, and country against the arbitrary acts of activists judges, unaccountable bureaucrats and international organizations.
Tune into McCotter 2012
For an America that Works (and Rocks!)
Born in Detroit, Michigan - U.S. Representative Thaddeus McCotter was first elected to Congress in 2002 to served Michigan's 11th Congressional District.
Throughout his career, McCotter has focused his efforts on preserving and promoting manufacturing and small businesses, because he knows they form the back bone of our economy.
He has steadfastly supported winning the War for Freedom and increasing our homeland security; tirelessly fought to reduce taxes and the size and scope of government; and, most importantly, McCotter has dedicated every effort to listen to and serve his constituents.
McCotter was elected by his colleagues in November 2006 to serve as Chairman of the Republican House Policy Committee. Currently, McCotter is a member of the House Financial Services Committee.
McCotter and his wife, Rita, a first generation Mexican-American and registered nurse, have three children, George, Timothy, and Emilia.